Epsom salt is one of many naturally occurring mineral salts, a compound of magnesium and sulfate in rock-like formations. The name “Epsom salt” is a nod to the town of Epsom, located a stone’s throw away from London in England, where the salt was supposedly discovered about 400 years ago.
Benefits of Epsom salt:
- Relieves arthritis, gut, and joint pains
- Eliminates scales and cracks on the foot surface
- Great antifungal and detox solution
- Improves blood flow hence foot inflammation
- Helps nerves function properly
- Eliminates body figure and lack of sleep